Miami, Fla. – February 8, 2019 – Magic City Casino and M.I.A. Beer Company are proud to present the inaugural Mega Mix Beer & Music Festival on Saturday, February 16 (5 p.m.). Enjoy unlimited samples of more than 50 locally-crafted beers while jamming to the very best in freestyle music. The festival lineup will include performances by freestyle favorites TKA, Taylor Dayne, Rob Base, Cynthia, Johnny O, and Debbie Deb.
“Get ready for a great time with this exceptional combination of lively freestyle beats and a glass of cold craft beer in hand. We’re excited to partner with M.I.A. Beer Company for this truly 305-inspired event,” said Scott Savin, Chief Operating Officer of Magic City Casino. It’s going to feel like a very Miami moment in all the right ways.”
The Mega Mix Music Festival Lineup includes:
• Latin freestyle kings TKA will perform their classics including “Maria,” “Louder Than Love,” “Tears May Fall” and “One Way Love.”
• Grammy-nominated pop vocalist Taylor Dayne has generated multiple Top 20 singles including No. 1 hits, “Tell It To My Heart,” “Love Will Lead You Back” and “Prove Your Love To Me.”
• Rapper Rob Base is best known for his hip-hop anthem “It Takes Two,” which went multi-platinum and reached the top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100 charts in 1988, pioneering the hip-house music genre.
• Freestyle vocalist Cynthia came to popularity in the late 1980’s with chart-topping hits “Change on Me,” “Endless Night” and “Thief of Hearts,” as well as her duet with fellow Mega Mix Festival headliner Johnny O, “Dream Boy/Dream Girl.”
• Johnny O is a freestyle recording artist who has released eight albums including Top 40 smashes “Fantasy Girl,” “Highways of Love” and “Memories.”
• Debbie Deb, a South Florida native, left her mark on the freestyle scene with hits including “Lookout Weekend” and “When I Hear Music.”
M.I.A. Beer Company is a craft brewery and taproom in Doral, Fla. Inspired by traditional recipes, M.I.A. Beer Company takes pride in continually crafting new formulas and incorporating exotic and locally sourced ingredients. M.I.A. Beer Company is well recognized for its vibrant designs and vast portfolio of unique brews infused with Miami’s rich culture.
The Mega Mix Beer & Music Festival is open to adults 21 and over. Tickets are $50 and include access to live performances, unlimited beer samples, a commemorative sampling cup, access to food trucks, interactive lawn games, DJ and other entertainment. A limited number of VIP tickets are available ($75), which include early entry, samples from exclusive breweries and access to the area right in front of the concert stage. Tickets can be purchased online at www.magiccitycasino.com or by calling 844-234-SHOW.